Monday, 17 August 2009

Perfect ending to a perfect day?...





The joys of B.M.P Inn.... After not being able to get to sleep due to my room having paper thin walls right next to a busy road and the constant dripping of something outside, I decided to put the light on and do a bit of reading, only to come to face to face with a massive tarantula.
My god could this thing move. I also made the mistake of zooming in on this picture - so after freeking out for about 5 minutes and thinking about geting a security guard to kill it for me I maned up and started wacking it with my book - however it proved to fast and refused to be crushed. I then got the insect repellet spray involved which proved to be a little more helpful. After giving it a few more wacks I managed to get the legs entwined and squashed into the spine and pages of my new book - so decided i wasnt enjoying the book anyway and threw it in the bin.
After a paniced phone call to Ollie, I put on Bonobo and Crystal Castles and eventually managed to fall asleep. Lets hope today brings better luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment