Wednesday, 26 August 2009

When I say ping you say pong.





I'm now blogging from Malaysia - but before I tell you about KL I will update you on what happened back in Bangkok!

After a hectic tuktuk ride, I arrived at 'Soi 1 Guesthouse' in Sukumvit - a completely different area to the Khosan Road. I met a lovely girl here - Rosanne, and after a delicious thai meal (more prawns, more rice, more crab meat..) we made are way to the infamous pat pong for a ping pong show. I certainly got more than I bargained for when I got a ping-pong 'ponged' at my leg by one of the thai girls... after cigarettes were smoked, balloons were popped and trumpets were blown we decided to make our way to another bar. Here we got chatted up by a ladyboy (a very convincing lady, but after she made us feel her stubble I soon changed my mind!) she also showed us what a great job the surgeons had done... an image that will unfortunately stay with me for the rest of my life. After a few more drinks we ended up at 'Bossys' and danced the night away with two thai girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment