









Rosanne and I decided it would be a good day to see some temples so got a boat up Chao Phraya River. Unfortunetly we fell for a tuk-tuk scam that said it would take us round all the temples for 10baht each.... when actually it just used us to get petrol tokens. We still saw some nice temples though - just not the main ones, and in the end it drove off without us anyway so we saw them all for free! I then went up to Chatauchak market (biggest market in asia!) where I bought a few dresses and tops for about 3quid each! They were also selling dogs/rabbits... even squirrels! Zann was still quite jet-lagged and had been to Chatuchak the day before so headed back to the hostel for a kip.
That night we went out with two lovely boys - Glynn and Leon to Soi Cowboy - aparently a slightly more upmarket red-light district with less lady-boys. After waiting for a lesbian show that ever happened we headed to a bar in Nasa and drank till it closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment