Sunday, 30 August 2009

KL Day 1


Finally met up with Ollie, and we stayed our first night in the Radius International Hotel - this was the view from our window; was so lovely to see him and we spent the rest of the night drinking, listening to music and having a good ol catch up. (Josie you will be pleased to hear I am getting in to Bob Dylan in a big way at the moment)

I saw these two guys chilling by the fountain so joined them by giving my feet a well-deserved cool down.





We wandered up to central market where I finally gave in to having my feet eaten alive by a load of fish. When I asked the lady if my feet would be smooth afterwards; she looked at me as if i had just asked if the world was round and said 'of course!... this is a spa!'. It was incredibly ticklish and I couldnt help but let out a few/many inappropriate squeals.

Stick one of these on the wall and it will bring you good-luck!


We visited a chinese temple - I love them. They are filled with burning incense and bright colours - very relaxing places to be.


My first day in KL was spent wandering round Chinatown, The Central Market, Merdeka Square, and Little India with Claire, we managed to fit quite a lot in! The above dish cost me under a pound from a little market resturant in Chinatown and was incredible.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I love that place! hope your having fun, it sounds beast xx

    ReplyDelete