Friday, 11 September 2009

Siem Reap










My first ride on a motor bike. Thought it would be less scary with my eyes closed... but definitely wasn't! Siem Reap is a great place, really good atmosphere about it. The first day Ollie and I just had a look around the markets and I had my hair highlighted again. Everything was going fine apart from when Ollie asked me if bleaching hair damaged it, to which I replied 'Yeah, but its not to bad'. I then pulled at a clump of hair at the top of my head..... and it came out. I stayed calm and informed the hair dresser that my hair was falling out and she decided it was probably time the bleach came out. Luckily it was fine and I did not end up walking out bold. We also spent a few hours in an absolute gem of a shop - 'Boom Boom Room' which sells any album for 75cents, Ollie went mad buying loads of Drum and Bass albums, and I tried on all the clothes there they had on offer. Right next to 'Boom boom Room' was the legendary 'Dr. Feet' which has put my faith back into foot massages -it was phenomenal and I walked out of that place feeling high. We ended up on Bar Street where cheap beer and good food awaited.

No comments:

Post a Comment